Big Di – High Static Ducted Air Conditioner
Whatever the shape of the room, high static ducted air conditioning units ensure uniform temperatures throughout. Cool or warm air is ducted into the room through diffusers, discreetly positioned in the walls or ceiling. These units are ideal for applications with a long duct runs where high external static pressures and high airflow are required.
- Wide range of applications allowing for conveniently installed outlets anywhere in the ceiling.
- Improved room aesthetics.
- High static pressure that can be raised to 250Pa, ensuring even room temperature distribution.
- High-lift drain pump kit option that raises the drain height to 750mm from ceiling height for increased flexibility.
- Compact dimensions for easy installation.
- Guaranteed heating and cooling down to -15°C.
- Automatic fan control.
- Automatic heat-cool changeover.