Standard Ducted Air Conditioner
The use of ducts allows air outlets to be conveniently installed anywhere on the ceiling, eliminating the conspicuous presence of the air conditioner in the center of the room. Toshiba’s ducted air conditioning can be applied to a wide variety of layouts from narrow spaces to polygonal rooms. They also greatly improve the aesthetics of a room with its unobtrusive presence.
- Wide range of applications.
- High static pressure of up to 120Pa.
- High-lift drain pump.
- OPTIONAL supply air flange and spigots
- Step-less inverter control for regulation of the air-conditioners’ power, reducing the energy consumption and improves comfort.
- Automatic cooling and heating changeover.
- Easy maintenance with a long-life filter.
- Gradually dehumidifies the room for increased comfort.
- Cooling at even -15°C ambient temperature.