The 4th generation of Toshiba Super Daiseikai split systems rank the highest in energy efficiency of up to 5.5COP. It employs sophisticated intelligent air quality management through the use of an active plasma air purifier, an ionizer as well as advanced filters.
The target of Japanese designers was not only to adopt the very latest technology in terms of energy efficiency but also to design according to new lifestyle trends. With its compact dimensions and modern design, the Super Daiseikai is elegant, discreet and unobtrusive and doesn’t disturb the ambiance inside a room. The compact, well sculpted outdoor units can be installed in various locations on walls, roofs or balconies.
- Elegant look – Discrete LED design and an acrylic front panel.
- The most quiet & energy efficient heat pump ever introduced by Toshiba!
- Has a weekly timer capable of 4 different temperature settings per day (24hours) and 7 different programs per week.
- 8°C Setting: Prevents pipes inside buildings from freezing up in extremely cold regions while buildings aren’t occupied.
- On-demand de-frosting option – set by user.
- NZ Energy Star
- Quiet: only 20dB(A) for RAS-10G2KVP
- Digital Hybrid Inverter technology for increased energy efficiency, optimized comfort and superior reliability.
- Exceptional high efficiency in cooling and heating to guarantee the lowest energy costs.
- New ergonomic and practical remote control with easy access to the main buttons and a sliding panel to hide the buttons not used frequently.
- Big Screen Remote Controller with backlight display & luminous buttons.
- New POWER SELECT on the Remote gives the freedom to control power consumption.
- This helps in preventing black outs and more available energy for other appliances to use.
- Plasma Air Purifier (PAP): 10 times active filtration and air purification with double freshness: Purifies indoor air 10 times faster removing odours within 30 minutes.
- Ioniser that delivers an energizing current of air. The zeolite plus filter will deodorize and remove bacteria.
- One-touch personal comfort to enable users to program their preferred settings.
- DC Hybrid Inverter technology with PAM and PWM. Low temperature operation -15°C in heating and up to 46°C in cooling.
- Automatic self-cleaning operation with Auto-diagnosis system.